This page provides quick access to some resources and links that are useful for students, particularly CS majors/minors.
- This is a “fillable” form that you can complete using a tool like Adobe Acrobat or Preview, or print out and complete by hand.
- Fill in the required information in consultation with the project faculty mentor.
- Sign it. Then get it signed by the project faculty mentor, and the department chair.
- Take the signed form over to Records and Registration. R&R will sign you into the appropriate course section.
- You will also need to complete the Capstone Experience Deliverables Agreement form that will be kept in the department with your records.
- This document has some guidelines that are applicable to posters presented as part of the department capstone presentations, MUSE, external conferences, etc.
- Feel free to email me or comment on this page, with suggestions for additions or modifications.
A good place to start exploring REU projects is the NSF website for students.